TEL:0086-755 2953 4859 EMAIL:[email protected]
Stage fire at Barcelona festival
Date:August 1st, 2017    Written by:Rick    

July 29th 2017, there was a stage fire caused at Barcelona Festival. Fortunately, all 22.000 visitors were evacuated safely and without reports of injuries. According to the official statement, the fire happened was because of a technical malfunction. However, many people don't know if the quality of the equipments is bad especially the LED display equipments, it could cause the fire as well.

 

In the past couple years, at least 10 LED display caused fire in China, some of them are indoor LED display, and some of them are outdoor LED display. Those LED displays were burned is because the poor quality power cable, cheap power supply, unprofessional cable wire, etc.

 


When we choose the LED display products, we must choose a reliable supplier. Premteco always supplies high quality products to our clients. Many of our products have been used for more than 5 years, and they are still working properly.



客服
live chat
同城乐游戏大厅 11选5无死角每期必中 湖北体彩11选5推荐号 赚钱小项目 福彩开奖结果查询 金融和互联网哪个赚钱 麻将减对怎么玩 山西体十一选五走势图 福建体育彩票11选5中奖规则 新松机器人股票代码 科乐填大坑最新版下载